Junker Woland

Thursday, January 31, 2008

My Manga Reviews, Let Me Show You Them


While strolling through center city Philadelphia, happily drinking my just procured (rather burnt tasting) Starbuck’s coffee and ebullient over my comic-book-Wednesday manga purchases, it occurred to me, “Self, you’ve been working (and I use that term loosely) at Anime on DVD for some months now, and yet you haven’t bothered posting any of your flawless manga reviews on Junker Woland.” What a ridiculous concept!

So, to rectify this gross deficiency, I here present all my current reviews to date (though you’ll likely notice a heavy focus on Dark Horse’s Vampire Hunter D novels).

Early Review:
- Yozakura Quartet Volume 1

Light Fiction Reviews:
- Vampire Hunter D Volume 5: The Stuff of Dreams
- Vampire Hunter D Volume 6: Pilgrimage of the Sacred and The Profane
- Vampire Hunter D Volume 7 & 8: Mysterious Journey to the North Sea Part 1 & 2

Manga:
- Gunsmith Cats Revised Edition Volume 2
- Hellsing Volume 8
- My Dearest Devil Princess Volume 1

I reviewed Gunsmith Cats Revised Edition Volume 1 as well, but it won’t be published to AoD until the second week of February, which should also be my next piece to find its way online.

Since I’m so utterly pleased with myself over this idea, expect to see all my Anime on DVD reviews mentioned here…hopefully in a much more timely fashion.

Enjoy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home