Junker Woland

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Yozakura Quartet to be Animated


Via Anime News Network by way of Moon Phase, it looks like Suzuhito Yasuda's manga, Yozakura Quartet, is set for an anime adaptation.

I feel a bit of paternal instinct towards the Quartet, having been (as far as I can tell) the first person to write a preview for the manga over at AnimeonDVD and since henceforth I'll be handling all their reviews of this particular series. Unfortunately, my piece on Volume 1 of the manga (which is mostly a better written regurgitation of my preview article) won't be posted until next month, long after everyone else has had their say.

Either way, besides very much enjoying the first comic installment, I can definitely see how it could convert well into a lovely looking anime. Hopefully it gets a decent budget and production crew, because I think Yozakura Quartet could be a hit. So until there's an actual anime site, keep an eye on Yasuda's website and blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home